i hope one day there is a halloween party where daniel radcliffe goes as frodo baggins and elijah wood goes as harry potter
imagine the havoc
imagine the photos
Only if Ian Mckellen goes as Dumbledore and Michael Gambon goes as Gandalf.
"what’s a queen without her king?" well, historically, better
also, in the british monarchy, if a queen is on the throne, there isn’t a king. her husband is a prince. BUT if a king is on the throne, his wife is a queen. which truly shows that the country can be ruled without a king but can’t without a queen.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
What do you call someone who is obsessed with the moon
"homework" *tired zombie noises*
"studying" *sad zombie noises*
"responsibilities" *disgusted zombie noises*
"internet" *happy zombie noises*
Fake Geek Girls (x)
Here are some phone pics of my sleeping arrangement for the past few days (living outdoors is the best)
Page 1 of 4294